Reckon One Accounting – Bookkeeping and Reckon One Solutions for Business owners
Bookkeeping is at the heart of all accounting systems. At Atticus, I know that every business owner and every business is different. So I take the time to get to know you and your business thoroughly and customise an accounting and management system to suit you and your business. In house I use Reckon One, the Australian accounting program designed specifically for small business owners.
Accounting Services that I can provide to you include:
- Bank reconciliations – ensures all transactions are recorded accurately
- Accounts Receivable – schedule of all monies owed to the business
- Accounts Payable – schedule of all monies the business owes
- Payroll processing – processing payroll and reconciliation
- Superannuation processing – ensures staff superannuation guarantee obligations are processed and recorded on time
- Monthly or quarterly financial reports – summarising monthly and year to date positions for easy decision making
- Unlimited phone call and email support – we’re here to answer all your questions whenever you have them
Though experienced using Xero, QuickBooks, MYOB and Sage One, I choose Reckon One accounting software for its flexibility in options, suitability for small business, ease of use and price.